Luminos Labs Junior Designer
Luminos Labsis looking for a Junior Designer to add to our Creative Team. We specialize in thefast-growing world Integrations and Connectors for B2B Companies. We need a passionateand creative mind to help us design the wireframes and interfaces for thecomplicated experiences that are unique to the B2B space. When you are notworking with clients, you’ll be helping our marketing team’s efforts to helpspread the word about our services.
· Design new wireframes that fit our client’sneeds for new functionality
· Create working prototypes of Wireframes tocommunicate functionality.
· Reimagine old user experiences so that they aremore user friendly.
· Take wireframes and turn them into great lookingsites
· Generate assets, components, and style sheetsfor handoff to developers.
· Work with internal marketing team tocreate pages and assets on our website, videos for social, and anything else wemight come up with.
· Reports to Creative Director
· Degree in Communication Design, Graphic Design,Visual Design, or a similar degree. If you have a great portfolio, but nodegree, we’ll still consider you.
· A passion for both Wireframes (UX) and Design(UI) Design
· Solid Grasp of the Adobe CC Suite and experiencewith Adobe XD.
· Basic knowledge of CSS/HTML, but no coding isrequired
· A Can-Do spirit and not afraid to ask for help.
· We’re a pet friendly office
· We’re known to have a beer or two
· We play a lot of darts.
· We work with 2 Remote Teams, so time zoneflexibility is a plus
· We’re open to Remote work, but you’ll need tocome into the office occasionally.
Email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.orgWewon’t consider you unless you have a web portfolio.